Exemple de rapport B.I gratuit
Get a free sample Business Intelligence Report, based on real data of Federal awarded contracts.
Your industry report will be similar, but with your own concrete figures on your market, buyers, competitors, contracts, categories, location, etc.
For more information or any special requests, contact us at 1-877-331-2437 or email@example.com
Why would your company need a B.I tool to support your strategic business decision process?
- Better understand your industry : its size, the players you know and those that are emerging, the value of its business opportunities, its seasonality, etc.
- Measure your Bid Performance Index (B.P.I) and « challenge » your team to improve
- Identify new opportunities with unknown leads, such as invitation and direct contracts
- Get competitive intelligence with concrete figures on your major competitors
- Make strategic decision on sales, business processes and operations
- Ultimately, increase your sales
- Summary report of tenders and contracts awarded in your industry
- What are the types of tenders (public, invitation, private tender) based on the value of contracts
- Who are the buyers, what opportunities for what value of contracts
- Who are the active bidders in the market. TOP 30 of the successful suppliers
- TOP 50 of the public contracts, selected supplier and amount
- TOP 50 of the hidden contracts, selected supplier and amount
- Where contracts are awarded (geomapping)
- When tenders are published and contracts awarded
- What is the evolution over the past 3 years
- Open data on public tenders and awarded contracts
- Federal Government of Canada
- Government of Québec, MESH, Public Organisation, Municipalities in Québec
- Years 2014 – 2015 – 2016